Friday, June 3, 2011

A Quilty Birthday

My birthday is Sunday, June 5.  I was actually born around 6pm EST and if you consider that Europe is 5-6 hours ahead of us, the Allied soldiers were preparing for the assault on the beaches of Normandy when I made my appearance.  I do seem to be the instigator of things...

Here's a picture you don't see everyday...
My younger DD was taking this duck for a ride - IN HER CAR!  I hope the duck stayed on the "paper".  Don't know the story yet on this one but DD is known for her love of animals.  Maybe they were just going out for lunch.

I'm receiving little gifts in the mail - I will get pictures of them.  One thing I know you will recognize without the pictures are the 3 books ordered by my husband...Scrap-Basket Sensations by Kim Brackett, City Quilts by Cherri House, and Schnibbles Times Two by Carrie Nelson.  OOOOh - can't wait to see those beauties.

Enjoy the weekend everyone! 

1 comment:

  1. The duck is too funny! And your book choices are excellent!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment. I'll send you a reply back.