Monday, December 9, 2013

Demo Daze

I had been making samples for Delphine's Quilt Shop here in Gaylord.  The "Demo Daze" were held last week and many of my samples were used for the demos.  I was the "Demo Diva" too!!  Phew - busy days but many happy customers with their new (easy) Christmas projects.  Happy Judy that the work is done and now I can devote my time to finishing my Christmas UFOs.

I made this pattern into a wall hanging instead of the entire quilt - it's by Sandy Gervais called "Tree's Up - Light's On" which uses a stack-n-whack technique.  I only used 6 fat quarters so you have to imagine how it would look with lots more variety in the fabrics.


 
 
Drum roll please - here is more from Demo Daze...

Click to play this Smilebox slideshow
 
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox



Hope you are stitching away and getting all your projects done.  I'm sure you will find lots of inspiration on Judy L's Design Wall Monday too!!

 
Happy Stitching,
Judy

3 comments:

  1. Fun Smilebox! I need to watch again to check out all the little projects carefully. I love the trees though!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous trees - and I had been wondering if you were going to post the smilebox.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment. I'll send you a reply back.