Monday, November 18, 2013

Design Wall Monday

I taught a class last week at our LQS - the Easy Striped Table Runner.  It is a very easy pattern with super results.  Here are a few that I have made or are currently finishing up...

 
 
This one needs a binding
Once the wedges are cut, you will have 4
extra wedges.  Cut 2 more (if you have
enough fabric) and make a nice table topper.
I plan to applique some evergreen trees
on the red triangles.
  
 
 
A fun table runner for a birthday party!
 
This one needs quilting, etc.







I won a prize from Red Brolly!!  It came all the way from
Australia and was wrapped in such cute paper!  Oops, I had
the fabric package upside down!
 
 
Here's what was in the package!  The cutest book by Melly and Me
and the fantastic fabric!!  What shall I make with this??
Well, wait and see...
Thank you so much Bronwyn and Melly!!


I hope you all have a good week of sewing.  Linking up to Judy L.'s Design Wall Monday...
 
 
Happy Stitching,
Judy



 

1 comment:

  1. Your table runners are beautiful - and all look so different depending on the fabric used.
    And what a cute package from so far away- you sure are a lucky girl!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment. I'll send you a reply back.